- Body Boosts– I like a challenge, so the best way to get motivated about these Body Boosts is to turn it into a challenge (apparently trying to form a goal isn’t a “challenge” enough for me T_T ). So, I’ve found a number of 30-day challenges on Pinterest and picked 4 to give a try:
- H2O– My main struggle when it comes to drinking more water is not having a nice cold bottle of it ready to go when I need it. So, rather on focus on “drink more water”, I’m focusing first on developing the habit of preparing the water ahead of time so that “drink more water” comes as a natural course.
- Get up before 9– Sleeping in super late isn’t too much of a problem for me, but I like to laze around in bed for sometimes over an hour, checking up on all my social media and messaging my boyfriend. I’ll be able to start my day off on a better foot if I get up earlier and start with my Body Boosts
- Translation– I mentioned in my review of last week’s goals that I was afraid to make this goal for fear of being discouraged from continuing something that I started for fun. But I think I’ll go ahead with it since it’s something I’m already enjoying.
- Do a workout on Wednesday– Although ideally I really want to be working out 3 times a week at the minimum, I have yet to do it even ONCE in the past couple of weeks, so I’m specifically setting a goal to work out on Wednesday morning.
- Start the day with a dance– After my AM Body Boost, I want to finish it up with a good jam and a bit of booty shake to get me even more awake and feeling positive at the beginning of my day.^^